Organic shapes

3 comments
  
   Today I explored organic shapes. If feel very relaxed doing these assignments,
   no stress at all, which is nice for a change. 'Fun' is in my house again!
   I made myself a little scedule on what to do every day. For example, tuesday
   and friday morning is 'Etsy time', monday and thursday is free illustration and
   portfolio time. I'm a bit of a nerd this way but like everything to be clear and
   it's sort of comforting to know what to expect (oops, does that sound a little
   autistic!?) ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Ik wou dat ik zo vrij kon zijn in mijn creativiteit! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee, dat klinkt erg goed. Dat heb je echt nodig als je zoveel tegelijkertijd wil/moet doen. Ik moet er ook eens aan beginnen..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Het klinkt vooral als een heel goede oplossing en is bovendien erg herkenbaar! Veel Succes.

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.