Birthday

14 comments

   Today I turned... well thirty something (let's not talk about numbers), hurray!
   I started the day a bit grumpy as Seb thought it to be a good idea to chew on the
   fridge electricity cable. All of a sudden the lamps turned off... Luckily Seb was
   still alive (thank god, this would have been a bad day if something had happend
   to him, even though I was a bit cross, and he knew it seeing the way he looked
   at me, see the picture). I had to rewire the fridge (yes, I can!) and then my family
   came over with lots of big presents and we had lunch at one of my favorite
   places in Utrecht, Hooi. They also brought a painting I inherited from my
   grandmother, who passed away a few months ago, it was like she gave me a
   present from 'the beyond'.
   Last but not least I got a lovely surprise from a friend who's currently on holiday
   in Malesia, she send me a present by mail, thanks K!
   Friday I'll celebrate some more with friends, having dinner and then some (or a
   lot) drinks till...

   The cake is a birthday treat for my illustration students tonight!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from Manchester! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Van harte Kim! Wat een geweldig cadeau van je oma. Ik denk dat ze even met een glimlach naar beneden heeft gekeken ;-) En die Seb, wat kan die schuldbewust kijken. Je moet er inderdaad toch niet aan denken dat hij 220 volt door zich heen krijgt op de dag dat jij thirty something wordt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday kim! i became 30 (sshhh) one month and five days before :) the first time i didn't want to think it was my birthday... & what a nice (naughty) bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoera, gefeliciteerd!! Er is goed aan je gedacht, zelfs door Seb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd met je 30plus*ahum* verjaardag! En oeioei, wat heeft konijn iets gevaarlijk gedaan! Blij dat ie nog leeft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gefeliciteerd met je 30-something
    gelukkig is het goed afgelopen met je konijntje

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday!!
    I wish you tons of positive energy and creative ideas!*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeap, this is definitely a guilty bunny look :) but at least he wasn't injured! Happy birthday, enjoy the rest of your day!!! (don't forget your birthday wish when you blow the candles)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gefeliciteerd! Op naar een heel mooi nieuw jaar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gefeliciteerd en veel plezier vrijdag. Zie ter heerlijk uit, taart en Hooi..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lieve Kim, zie nu dat je gister jarig was... Gefeliciteerd, een heel mooi en creatief jaar gewenst!! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Bday, Kim, have a hapiness in your life & keep it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Een late gelukkige verjaardag! ;)
    Het zag er allemaal zo heerlijk uit! hmm...
    groetjes
    Eline (van het Dutch Handmade team)

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.