Little pals

1 comment
 

   Back from Berlin, I'm trying to get into the work rhythm again... to postpone this
   a little I'm looking through my pictures, I can fill a whole blog week with Berlin pics!
   And so I shall...

   We went to the 'Museum of things', a lovely curious little museum with a collection
   of daily attributes from the 20th century, from old soap packages to blow dryers and
   computers. They display all their items by colour, material or use and had a adorable
   selection of dollhouse decorations. I always seem to be drawn towards the cute and
   little...

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOh, zo geweldig. Ik dacht eerst bij de eerste foto, wat leuk dat ze een plaatje van een fototoestel in het meubel hebben geplakt, maar nu ik nog een keer kijk, vermoed ik dat jij het zelf bent die een foto maakt. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.