Free friday - Etsy Craft Party Amsterdam

4 comments

What a great day it was! Lot's of visitors and crafters to the Ka-Ching collective's Etsy Craft Party in Amsterdam. Beautiful cards were made in my free 'feel good card workshop', it was just one happy party! Thanks to all of you who joined us!

photo 3: card made by Imke from Etsy shop Lovejohnny
photo 5: card made by Trudi van Etsy shop Vintouchables
photo 6: card made by Corine from Etsy shop Bint

Is your card posted here and did I forget to mention your shop? Please let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Great results from your workshop! I loved all those cards.

    On the first picture I'm pretty sure I'm re-enacting this cat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18yDw_u7fY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zou de laatste kaart zo kopen als ik ze in de winkel zag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zeker een hele leuke middag , de etsy craft party in Amsterdam! de kaart op de 5e foto (Berlijn) is van mij, Trudi van Etsyshop Vintouchables :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talented bunch! Each of those pieces is so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.