New screenprinted postcards!

1 comment

Since last weekend you can find a whole new item in my shop! Vintage postcards, reprinted (by screen print) with my illustrations!

How did I come up with this idea? I got super inspired by the screenprint workshop I did (by Femke Veltkamp) at Urlaub and when finding a whole bunch of vintage cards in a drawer I got right to it!

The cards date from the 1920-1940 and show scenes of Europe, Algeria and India. I handprinted them all myself so you'll always have a one of a kind! You can find them in my Etsy shop.

----------

Sinds afgelopen weekend staat er een geheel nieuw item in mijn shop! Vintage ansichtkaarten, opnieuw beprint (zeefdruk) met mijn illustraties!

Hoe kwam ik op dit idee? Na een super inspirerende zeefdruk workshop bij (door Femke Veltkamp) Urlaub vond ik thuis een hele stapel vintage ansichtkaarten in een la en heb ik me meteen op het zeefdrukken gestort!

De kaarten dateren van 1920-1940 en bevatten afbeeldingen van Europa, Algerije en India.

Ik heb ze met de hand gezeefdrukt en ze zijn allemaal uniek (door de wisselende achtergrond en natuurlijk het handmatige aspect). Je kan ze vinden in mijn Etsy shop.

1 comment:

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.