Sunday Market - 4 august

Leave a Comment

It's been quite a while since I sold my goodies at a market and because now I still can (before I top over because of an ever growing belly), you can find me on the 4th of august at the Sunday Market at the Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam!

I will share my stall with the lovely ladies of LileSadi who make wonderful wallpapers, cushions, scarfs and more. I'll sell printed porcelain, new cards, prints, DIY kits and of course comfort boxes. I'll be working hard to get alls things ready and in stock.
Hope to see you there!

----------

Het is al een tijd geleden dat ik op een markt stond met mijn spulletjes en omdat het nu nog kan (voordat ik omval door een steeds groter groeiende buik) kan je me 4 augustus vinden op de Sunday Market bij de Westergasfabriek in Amsterdam!

Ik deel mijn kraampje met de lieve dames van LileSadi, die geweldig mooi behang, kussens, sjaals en meer maken. Zelf zal ik er staan met mijn geprinte porselein, nieuwe kaarten, prints, DIY kits en natuurlijk de comfort boxes. Ik ben hard aan het werk om mijn voorraad bij te werken en alles 'markt-klaar' te krijgen.
Hoop je daar te zien!

flyer detail in first picture by Sunday Market


0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.