Hello!

1 comment


We're back home!
Our 4 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia were lovely, warm but lovely and I feel totally reloaded to start this new season. This week I'll show you some of the photos we made during our trip with every day a different theme. Today: 'shopping', hope you'll  like it!

By the way... my etsy shop is also in business again!

----------

We zijn weer thuis!
Onze 4 weken in Thailand en Cambodia waren super, warm maar super en ik voel me weer helemaal opgeladen voor dit nieuwe seizoen. Deze week laat ik je wat foto's zien van onze reis, met elke dag een ander thema. Vandaag: 'shopping', hoop dat je ze leuk vind!

Trouwens... mijn Etsy shoppie is ook weer in business!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    Good to hear that you have had a great time.
    Beautiful photos!
    Thailand and Cambodia are so lovely countries.
    I have been there myself some years ago.

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.