Here I am again, back on the original blog!

Leave a Comment


Hi there! After some changes, I am back on blogging, and also on this blog! A while ago (as you might know) I moved my blog to within my portfolio website. Unfortunately it came with a few hickups and now I've decided to pick things up here on the original blog.

As you might notice, this blog had a little make over ;-). One reason why I left this blog before was that blogger doesn't come with great design. But now I've found templates for blogger-blogs on Etsy! It was super easy to install it into my existing blog and I'm very happy with it (and my bankaccount is still happy too).

Curious? I bought my template at BloggerTemplate shop on Etsy but there are lots of other great template shops on Etsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.