Calligraphy workshop on skillshare

Leave a Comment
After my first attempt with calligraphy I reckoned I could do with some basic skills and professional guidance...
I found a great workshop by Bryn of Paperfinger at skillshare.com. In the first 30 minutes I already learned heaps of things I never knew. Like how far you should dip the pen into the ink, how to get those thick and thin lines using a pointed nib and how to hold the pen. I thought as an illustrator I would know how to hold a pen but apparently there's still lots of things to learn... Hurray!

The workshop comes with downloadable worksheets that really help to practice good letter shapes.
You can find the calligraphy workshop video here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.