James' portrait by Marjoke van der Zouw

1 comment

It's quite rare that I post photos of my son here on my blog (I'm not too fond of pictures of my little one going all over the internet) but I could not resist to show you this one.

It was taken by Marjoke van der Zouw, whom I've know since we were 13(!). She is now (among other things) a talented photographer and makes the most beautiful portraits of people (including children, weddings, travel scenery, etc).
Somehow she takes perfect shots in the most normal daily environment (this photo was taken on the sofa at her home while having lunch) and sees perspective and lighting were I just see a living room.

For more of her work, see her website at marjokevanderzouw.com.

1 comment:

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.