Illustration that didn't make it...

Leave a Comment


Sometimes, although it is very rare, I make an illustration for a client that in the end doesn't make it to publication, or not in the original state.

Last november I was working on a commission for Natuurmonumenten and Oerrr! (a dutch foundation dedicated to nature. Oerrr! is the kids department). I made a variation of small illustrations that would be place on a spread in the Natuurmonumenten magazine). Unfortunately there were so many people involved in the lay out styling my design got downsized to only the illustration of the peice of bread with the stopwatch!

But, I still love the work I did and feel it deserves to be shown (I also added it to my portfolio in the original state).
Better luck next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.