Gys in Utrecht

Leave a Comment

Utrecht... I lived there for almost 10 years and still miss the city- that feels like a village- now and then. This weekend James had a little sleepover at his grandparents so M and I could have a (well deserved and much needed I can say) day out in Utrecht (and a long sleep in the next morning). 

We did some shopping, saw a movie and to top it of, we had dinner at Gys. Located at the Voorstraat (oh the Voorstraat, the street I once called -a noisy- home... But that's another story) the lovely people at Gys serve organic food for friendly prices (we payed only €45,- for a two course diner with drinks, including tip!). 

And boy was it gooooood! M had a lamb burger and I gado gado with bulgur, and both a yummy thai soup. It was all well prepaired, quick and very tasty.
The menu includes dishes for all tasts and serves both meat and vegetarian, vegan or even gluten free lovers.

You get the point: I totally recommend this place! 

See: www.gysutrecht.nl

(Photos from the Gys website, except the third one...Sorry for the blurry photo...I only had my phone with me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.