New wooden handpainted keychains

Leave a Comment

Hello this monday!
Did you have a good weekend? I hope it was just as sunny as ours.

I posted about the making process last week (and if you follow my FB page you had the scoop): the new products I've been making for the Etsy shop. Four handpainted keychains, made of unfinished wooden blocks, non-toxic acrylic paint and a waxed cotton cord. Since this weekend they're up in the shop.
The keychains are €12,50 a piece (quite a good price for a handpainted product, right!?) and I've got 2 to 4 of each design.

I've made two houses, one cute little one with a red roof and another of my favorite Amsterdam/ North of Holland houses with red tulips on the sides. The other two show a blond curly haired girl and a dainty red head named Ginger (of course).

They're here at Kim's Little Monsters Etsy shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.