The houses of my village - The Goose

Leave a Comment

As most of you might know, I live in a tiny typical old dutch village just above Amsterdam. There are many lovely houses in my neighborhood that are sooo drawable, I started a little project: Houses of my village.

This very first: a little dike house (as the name suggests it's build on a typical dutch dike along the road though the village). The funny thing about this house it that the front garden houses a little ceramic goose that wears a different outfit every season! I've been told that the neighbor knits the goose's capes and hats.  In summer the owner sells (delicious!) heirloom tomatoes on a table aside of the road. These things make me happy :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.