wholesale

Leave a Comment

A while ago I was contacted by Etsy if I was interested in being a seller in their wholesale department. I was very ethousiastic about it but unfortunately, after some hick ups with setting up the wholesale shop on Etsy (it had something to do with having to change my shop currency to dollars, which turned out to be very unfortunated for me TAX and payment wise, a complicated long story...) I decide not to go through but pick up wholesale by myself again.

So, from now on, I have an official wholesale form with all information on the products I can offer, minimum order amounts, prices and terms. And...I can tell you here that the Instant Comfort Pocket Boxes are also on the list!

If you own a shop or gallery and are interested in selling my products, please contact me by mail (see about).

and about the image: almost everything is possible ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.