little character magnets

Leave a Comment


One of my fave things to draw are faces. I love making little people and characters. A few years ago I sold little brooch pins in my shop that all had a different personality. I made those from left over pieces of wood, and every single piece was unique.

I still had some small porcelain slices hanging around from another brooches project in the past. With these I started making new faces and characters, each -again- unique, handpainted and with his or her personal outfit made out of paper. I attached little magnets to the back to make them suiteable for sticking some messages on the fridge ;-).

So far, I've made 6 of them. I'm not yet sure if I will put them in the shop or keep them myself, as they started as just a personal project. What do you think, should I sell them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.