what to do with the blog?

Leave a Comment

Since 2007 I've been a blogger. First a more 'sketchbook focussed blog', later a blog about my work as an illustrator, arts teacher, diy-er and personal life: this blog.
Lately I've come to a point where I feel a bit uninspired blog wise... and I wonder, should I stop blogging and just focus on my instagram account and facebook page?
Somehow, posting on 3 different media, working as a teacher and doing commisioned illustration work (+ being a mother of two young children) has become a bit too much...

I still feel uncertain about wether to blog or not to blog (hehe) and am not ready to absolutely quit this humble space online. Therefor I will take a break, as a little test to see if I can do without blogging.

In the mean time, I do hope to see you on instagram (@kimslittlemonsters)or facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.